Monday 31 December 2012
Beloved, welcome to the last few hours of Y2012. If we are given the opportunity to describe the outgoing year in 2 or 3 sentences - I'm sure there will be wide and divergent views and summaries.
In Hab 3: 17 – 19, the scriptures read thus
'Though the fig tree may not blossom, nor fruit be on the vines,
Though the labour of the olive may fail
And the fields yield no food;
Though the flock may be cut off from the fold,
And there be no herd in the stalls
Yet I will rejoice in the Lord, I will joy in the God of my salvation. The Lord God is my strength.
He will make my feet like deer's feet.
He will make me walk on my high hills.
Wednesday 26 December 2012
Christmas is such a wonderful time with wonderful feelings of togetherness, love and sharing. Its about the best known family time in any given season within a year and I can't but appreciate God the more for allowing Jesus to come in such a unique and wonderful way to the world.
Let's think about these together.
The Boxing day is a time of un wrapping the boxes of gifts that have been received during the Christmas celebration. Some have said its also a time to give and receive/exchange gifts. For me its a time to communicate our thoughtfulness towards each other and one another.
We often try not to lay emphasis on the value of the gift but the intention/gesture. However, let's look at the scripture to learn one or two things the spirit is sharing with the body of Christ.
Tuesday 25 December 2012
Joy to the world, the Lord is come! Let earth receive her King. Let every heart prepare Him room, And heaven and nature sing, And heaven and nature sing, And heaven, and heaven and nature sing.
Merry Christmas dearly beloved. It is indeed a wonderful season of Love, Life and Laughter and I just want to appreciate God for everything; also for you and yours for being a part of Christs' wonderful family on earth...http://bit.ly/uAED1s
Celebrating Christ as an infant. I believe absolutely that Jesus is the reason for the Season. I am forever appreciative of the fact that God sent His only begotten son to seek and save the lost. I am 150percent positive I won't be writing this if Christ had not come.
But I also know that few, nay, several questions are being asked out there about the veracity of the stories of Jesus. From contending the actual date of His birth to the divine conception of Mary. Some also had wondered why God didn't just send Jesus as a man? Why go through the process of His birth in a manger, the attack from Herod, the death of several infants and several others if Christ actual ministry is only for about 4 years upon the earth.
Monday 24 December 2012
Good morning dearly beloved and compliments of the Season in Jesus mighty Name. Today is Christmas eve - a day to the remembrance of the birth of our Lord Jesus Christ.
The celebration of Christmas is a very special moment for me - not because of the festivities but mainly because it has always been a special time for more discovery of the newness of our God and the birth of Jesus Christ our Lord.
The message this morning is from some of the stories around the birth of Jesus. My prayer is that your season of joy will never lead to sorrow.
Prov 10: 22... The blessing of the Lord, it maketh rich and do not add any sorrow unto it. The birth/coming of Jesus unto the earth should be a thing of Joy. It should not lead to blood shedding and sorrow and wastage of the lives of unaccountable numbers of children. This was exactly what happened. Could this be the design of God? I don't think so.
Matt 2: 16 'Then Herod, when he saw that he was mocked of the wise men, was exceeding wroth and send forth, and slew all the children that were in Bethlehem, and in the coasts thereof, from two years under, according to the time which he had diligently enquired of the wise men.
The question to ponder on - should the wise men had visited Herod in the first instance? If they had not visited Herod, wouldn't they had still seen Jesus? Matt 2:9 says 'When they had heard the king, they departed; and lo (which means behold, see, alas), the star, which they saw in the east, went before them, till it came and stood over where the young child was. The star didn't go anywhere. It was always above them but they choosed to follow their head knowledge as we sometimes do.
Beloved, this is the crux of the message today. Let's highlight some key points.
1. Wise men were carefully choosen by the Lord (Angels) for the assignment of welcoming Baby Jesus. God choose wise men but I'm not sure they acted as wise men all the way. The Lord will help you and I - we would not betray the Lord's trust.
2. The Wise men follow the star until they came to the city where Herod the King was. The question is did they stopped seeing the star?
3. The wise men jettisoned the leading of the star and went to the palace of the king. They stopped trusting the guidance of the star. They used human wisdom - if there is a King, He must be in the palace.
4. Were the wise men warned from making such an unwise decision? The bible didn't record it but there's a strong possibility that they were warned.
5. The wise men visit to the palace led to avoidable death, sorrow and weeping. This was a costly decision and avoidable sorrow.
Beloved, I perceived that the wise men followed the voice of reason and logic and ignored the guidance of the star. They took away their eyes from the star and see the consequences. Many uncountable deaths of infants.
The message this morning is simple.
1. As believers, we should keep our eyes on the Lord at all times. Never trust in the arm of flesh or human wisdom.
2. Isa 30; 21 says 'and thine ears shall hear a word behind thee, saying, This is the way, walk ye in it, when you turned to the right hand, and when ye turn to the left. I can boldly say that if and only if the wise men kept their eyes on the star, they wouldn't have gone to Herod.
3. Job 32; 8 'But there is a spirit in man: and the inspiration of the Almighty giveth them understanding. However, if a man ignores the inspiration of the Almighty, the Lord will not, will never strive (force)with man to do the right thing because man is a free agent. Gen 6:3.
As we celebrate Christ in this season, let's us learn to submit to the Lord.
Let's us acknowledge Him in all our decisions.
Let's us not become so acquainted and take his guidance for granted.
Beloved, as many as are led by the Spirit - these are the children of God. And if God is leading us, our actions will not result in sorrow.
As this year is coming to an end, I frustrate every agenda of sorrow over and around you in Jesus mighty Name, Amen.
My prayer for you and your household is that the remaining days of this year will be for signs, wonders, laughter, celebration and every good thing.
May the Lord be praised at this season on account of all your moves and actions.
Shalom and blessings.
From the Desk of
Pastor in the House
Friday 21 December 2012
I am persuaded, that neither death nor life, nor angels nor principalities nor powers, nor things present nor things to come, nor height nor depth, nor any other created thing, SHALL be able to separate us from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus our Lord. (Rom 8: 38 - 39).
Persuasion is a positive, strong conviction that no matter the present circumstances, something good, something better is still possible. It's indeed an act of faith and its something we need at this point in time and at all times.
Are you giving up on that lofty and grandeur idea because it appears everything is working against you at the moment? Do you feel like jettisoning that prophetic utterance because you don't have any impetus to hold on any longer?
This morning is Prayer time. I want to encourage you, just in case you don't know or you feel God has forgotten, nay nay, God is persuaded of better things of you. God is not only persuaded, as a matter of fact, He is very much committed to making it happen. That's why He is always looking for ways and means to make all things to work together for your good. Do you know why he's doing that - because He has explicit confidence in you that you will soon realise and see Hid packages for your life.
Rom 4: 21 'and being fully persuaded that, what he had promised, he was also able to perform it.
Luke 1: 45...And blessed is she that believed; for there shall be a performance of those things which were told her (and was received by faith) from the Lord...(emphasis mine).
Let us pray;
1. Father, I thank you for your mercies endureth forever. Please, don't give up on me oh God.
2. Lord, David encouraged himself in the Lord despite all the negatives around me; Lord Jesus, give me Grace to hold on to YOU and remain positive of better things to come.
3. Lord, you turned David's hopelessness around; turn again, turn again my situation for good.
4. Father Lord, let everything work in my favour to perform your promises concerning me. Do not allow this season to pass me by, do not allow it oh Lord.
5. Father Lord, I'm persuaded of better things: I will yet sing of your faithfulness; yes Lord, I'm persuaded oh Lord, I'm the next in line to testify; I'm persuaded of better things - my ministry Angels are working overtime to ensure I'm settled. Thank you Jesus.
Beloved, God is persuaded;
The cloud of witnesses are persuaded;
Your ministry Angels are persuaded;
Everything that God made are persuaded;
The visible and invisible forces are equally persuaded;
Are you persuaded dearly beloved?
Shalom n Blessings!!!
From the Desk of
Pastor in the House
Thursday 20 December 2012
Another miracle has just happened. The fact that you woke up of your own accord and up and about your daily routine is another measure of His faithfulness. To God be the Glory.
However, be it as it may, our God is a wise investor. In the parable of the Talents (Matt 25: 14 - 30), one point very clear is that the Lord desires and rewards increase, growth and progress. Consequently, the fact that you are alive today tells me therefore that you are already a debtor to God. You owe Him growth. The Lord is always looking for growth. You are principally accountable for God's investment in your life.
Interestingly, I also discovered that excuses don't sell with God when it comes to accountability. Mark 11: 12 - 25 records the story of the fig tree. Jesus saw the fig tree having leaves; he expected to find some fruits but there was none. Do you know that the scripture noted also that it was not the season for figs. Yet, the master cursed the fig tree and in verse 20 - the fig tree had dried up in 24 hours. Beloved, notwithstanding that it was not season for fruits - the Lord cursed the tree BECAUSE the Lord loves and always looking for increase, growth, progress and profit. Your God in Heaven desires you profitable. Are you a profitable believer?
This morning, we are considering the topic 'stand up and be counted'. Be counted for your God.
Exo 32: 26 'then Moses stood in the entrance of the camp and said 'whoever is on the Lord's side, come to me. And all the sons of Levi gathered themselves together to him (Moses).
Isa 6: 8 'Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying 'Whom shall I send? And who will go for us? And I said, here am I, Send me. The spirit of God is always brooding upon the earth, looking for vessels that will be willing to be used. Are you available for the Lord?
Eph 4: 7 - 8 'But unto every one of us is given grace (talents, gifts, specific endowments) according to the measure of the gift of Christ. Wherefore he saith, when he ascended up on high, he led captivity caprtive, and gave gifts unto man. Will you allow these gifts to be wasted? Any gift not properly deployed over time diminishes.
Beloved, you are without excuse any longer. From the foregoing, I'm sure you have a strong impression of the mind of God this morning. The fact that you are alive for a purpose. Alive to shine as light. Alive to put to use the gifting of God upon your life. Alive to be a blessings.
Oh you think it is for the Pastors and Workers to use their gifts - oh, how wrong you are. One of the guys who got the least Talent also felt so. What I have is insignificant; it won't make a difference. I will do everything to preserve it instead of losing it. He did not use it and he ended up with regrets. The fig tree got cursed when it was still busy bidding its own time for fruits.
As the year runs to an end, there is need to ask those critical questions - I am a blessing or pain to the Lord? Am I adding value to kingdom business or eroding value? Moses demanded for those on the Lord side. Only one (1) tribe turned up. The rest were either undecided or against the Lord. The painful truth is you are either on the Lord's side (100 percent) or you are complete against him - there's no neutral.
1 Kings 18: 21 'And Elijah came to all the people and said, how long will you falter between two opinions? If the Lord is God, follow Him but if Baal, follow him. I'm writing this in the spirit of Elijah - how long will you stand in the fence; how long will you hold back the ability of God; how long will you delay the commitment required by God; how long will you stay neutral in the service of the Kingdom? How long will you wait for only a few to do all the available Kingdom business in your local community? How long? When? Can't you see the signs of the times? And if you are already involved, are you going the extra mile?
These are sober moments for reflection and firm decision for the Kingdom. Behold, the Lord is standing by the door of your heart to place a demand upon you....
Dearly beloved, this is your season to let the Lord have His way.
Shalom and Blessings.
From the Desk of
Pastor in the House
Wednesday 19 December 2012
When I think of the goodness of the Lord, and all He has done for me; my very soul shall shout Halleluyah....Praise God for loving me. Truly, we serve a living and faithful God and if we do not owe Him anything - we owe Him our Praise.
When you think about the fact that the road others passed through and didn't come back; the trip others embarked on and never returned; the labour ward others went to and didn't come out; the food others ate and choked; the game others played and turned to sadness, the business others did and became bankrupt...etc. You really have every reason to give thanks.
This is the crux of our meditation this morning. I know there are several things that could be this year that aren't in place. And following from our yesterday meditation, there is a likelihood for man to focus on what is not excessively and in the process forgets to appreciate God for what He's done all through the year.
Phil 1; 6 'Being confident of this very thing, that He who has began a good work in you will complete it until the day of Jesus Christ.
Heb 10: 35 'therefore, do not cast away your confidence, which has great reward.
I John 5; 14 - 15 'Now this is the confidence that we have in Him, that if we ask anything according to His will, He hears us. And if we know that He hears us, whatever we ask, we know that we have our petitions that we have asked of Him.
Eph 3: 12 'In whom we have boldness and access with confidence by the faith in Him.
Beloved, we have about 13 more days (today inclusive) for this year to end. 13 days is too much for God to settle your matter. Don't forget your Angels are on stand by; to work overtime if needed to ensure your joy is full and cup of blessing overflows.
A crucial requirement to fast tracking your miracle this season and anytime is your confidence in God. Your confidence in His word. Heb 11;6b says 'for he who comes to God must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him.
Go ask those who compete for limited opportunities and positions - confidence play a key role. Cast your mind back to the last 100 metres final you watched - recall the confidence of the winner most of the time. The same confidence is key to receive from the Lord.
God is still in the business of settlement. As a matter of fact, He has loads of miracles for each blessed day. (Ps 68:19). The portion that gets allocated to you is a function of your confidence and your requests to God.
Matt 8: 1 - 3. Jesus said to the leper. I am willing be cleansed.
I have good news for you. Jesus is willing, he is able, he has capacity, and capability, he has the wisdom, the power, the authority, the resources, the provisions and above all the compassion to meet you at your point of it. As a matter of fact, as many as will cry for help, He will not cast away.
With Jesus everything is still possible.
Beloved, you can still receive that breakthrough;
That healing is still possible;
A change of job is still possible:
That price charming can still show up before the end of the year;
That door can still be opened before the end of the year;
That debt can still be paid before the end of the year;
That proposal can still come true...that spiritual battle can and shall be over before this year ends because the Egyptian that you see today, you shall not see them again.
As long as Jesus is on the throne and you keep your confidence in Him, it is still possible.
Awesome God, we have confidence in you. Arise and settle us Now. Command settlement for all those holding on to you word today. Thank you Jesus.
Thank you Lord.
Shalom and Blessings!!!
From the Desk of
Pastor in the House
Tuesday 18 December 2012
Blessed be the Lord God who has granted us access to everything that pertain to life and godliness.
This morning, I'm led to discuss the issue of worry. Worry is a subtle tool in the hands of the enemy, and it has been used effectively over and over again to rob many believers of their blessings.
To worry is to feel uneasy or concerned about something; it is to be troubled; it is to torment oneself with or suffer from disturbing thoughts; it is to fret. To harass by repeated
tearing at something.
Beloved, sadly, worry is a silent operator eroding the believers' virtues. Worry, just like fear is a forerunner of the devil. If a believer is manipulated by these twin evil emotions 'worry and fear', more often than not, the enemy is likely going to succeed in manipulating such a person.
One of the vices that Jesus took on headlong early in His ministry life was worry. Matt 6: 24 - 34. I will like you to read the passage in your own Bible.
Some things jumped at me like never before that has more than ever confirm to me the need to eradicate worry amongst the saints.
1. Jesus commenced the discussion from a spiritual perspective by saying that the emotions you manifest is a function of the master you serve. Vs 24 - you cannot serve two master - (God and the mammon - a type of devil)
2. Everytime you worry, it is an indication of your allegiance to the devil. And because you are the servant of whoever you submit to; at that material point - goodness and mercy are temporarily disabled, suspended and the enemy often had a free day. That's why worry leads the captive to despondency and complete loss of confidence. This certainly is not God's desire for His own.
3. Please note that worry like fear is an evil spirit and it is a demon. There is a demon called worry just like there's an angel called Joy. So, everytime you dwell in worry, a demon is at work.
4. To corroborate the point that worry is evil; and if evil, it is bad, Jesus said in verse 34 'take therefore no thought for the morrow; for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof..(Reboskih). Sufficient is the worry for the day. Why look for more???
5. Worry do not solve any problem. Prayer does!!!
What shall we do to overcome this evil?
My recommendations are as follows (offcourse) patterned after the Lord's message...
1. Be very sure you are daily aligned, connected and an active kingdom dweller. Vs 33 - seek ye first the kingdom of God. Do not allow anything to derail you in the journey of life.
2. You can't possible prevent the thought of worry coming to you but you can DO something to reject it. Just like you can't prevent a bird from flying over your head but you WON'T allow any bird build its nest on your head.
3. Everytime worry comes - attack it with an Holy anger. Don't entertain worry. It's a super manipulator per excellence.
4. Dwell in the Word. Find out what God is saying about the situation and hold on tightly to it.
5. Instead of worry - pray, sing praises because light and darkness can't dwell together. As you begin to invoke the spirit of God through praise and prayer, light and grace will manifest and darkness will naturally flee.
6. Since worry is an attack on your thought process - you can control what you think about.
Start now, start today!!! What do you focus your thoughts on...Phill 4; 8 - 9.
In summary, Phill 4; 6 - 7 is the golden passage for you. Do not worry about anything; be careful for nothing. Don't entertain worry but in everything....
Father, having exposed the manipulation of worry to your children, and your word say we shall know the truth and the truth shall set us free... In Jesus mighty name, I rebuke every operations of the spirit of worry; I disable, I destroy, I conquer and consume them by the fire of the Holy Ghost. Let God's people be FREE NOW in Jesus mighty Name, Amen.
Shalom and Blessings!!!
From the Desk of
Pastor in the House
Monday 17 December 2012
Beloved, Welcome to another beautiful day. Beautiful day it is despite whatever you may be going through that may not be up to your expectation. Beautiful day it has to be for you as long as your God is on the throne. How do I know - He makes all things beautiful in His time. And all the Time belongs to our God. He created time and eternity. One more thing, God also knows how to make all things to work together for good and in your favour (Rom 8: 28). We are the one who see things as they unfold, your Father in heavens knows the end from the beginning. God knows and He's got you covered. So beloved, welcome to a beautiful day.
I will also like to commiserate with the Nation on the death of 2 prominent leaders in an helicopter crash over the weekend. Painful, shocking and avoidable are some expressions in the news. The Lord will comfort the families and all of us. My only word is nothing is hidden before our God. We pray God grant them eternal rest. Death is only a vehicle of transition to the next realm - the destination is much more important. Let's prepare for our time of transition as well.
John 1: 1 - 5 'In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God. The same was in the beginning with God. All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made. In him was life; and the life was the light of men. And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.
Gen 1: 1 - 3, 31a 'In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters. And God said, let there be light; and there was light. 31a - and God saw everything that he had made and behold, it was very good.
Acts 15: 18 'Known unto God are all his works from the beginning of the world.
Psalm 139: 12 - 16 'Yea, the darkness hideth not from thee; but the night shineth as the day; the darkness and the light are both alike to thee. For thou hast possessed my reins; thou hast covered my soul in my mother's womb. I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well. My substance was not hid from thee, when I was made in secret, and curiously wrought in the lowest parts of the earth. Thine eyes did see my substance yet being unperfect and in the book, all my members were written, which is continuance were fashioned, when as yet there was none of them.
From the above scriptures, I will like to highlight five (5)points;
1. You are a definite and unique, carefully crafted (wrought) creature of God, not an accident or a contraption. God made you for a particular purpose - you are made FIT for purpose. It's important therefore that you do not allow anyone, anything or any situation to diminish your God given agenda.
2. Although the forces of darkness may rant and try to manipulate, alter or derail God's purpose for your life, you have an assurance that darkness can never comprehend the light. You are of your Father, the Father of Lights, therefore, all activities of darkness CANNOT and must not derail God's agenda for you (John 10; 10)
3. Has something be stolen in the past? You have lost some virtues? Some precious things? You have experienced some delays? Do you think you lost out on some opportunities? You have a God who is delighted in restoration. All your members (physical, spiritual, and all the things that belong to you - ALL) are ever before Him. All your members are in the manufacturer's (God) manual. All you need is to place a demand and order from the manufacturer's storehouse.
4. You are a fearful and wonderful creation of the Lion of the tribe of Judah. A Lion does not struggle to roar; the sun does not struggle to shine. You are made in the image of your Father in Heaven, therefore, you must shine. Even now, I command, Arise, Shine, Manifest and fulfil Destiny in Jesus mighty Name, Amen.
5. Darkness and light are both alike to your God. Those trying to turn your daylight to night are only wasting their time - Day or Night, nothing, nobody and no power can stop the glory of God to be risen upon you. The soldiers and the big rock could not stop Jesus. You are unstoppable.
Beloved, as it was in the beginning, you have no reason to worry. Now you have the understanding. Note that 'Understanding is key to re-possessing your possession'. Acts 15; 18.
I believe you have been armed this morning with enough armoury to place a demand upon the Heavens for definite restoration.
What are you waiting for? It's time to pray!!!
Pray Now so that you may not be preyed upon.
Shalom and Blessings!!!
From the Desk of
Pastor in the House
Friday 14 December 2012
2 Kings 6: 1 - 4 'And the sons of the prophets said to Elisha, see now, the place where we dwell with you is too small for us. Please, let us go to the Jordan, and let every man take a beam from there and let us make there a place where we may dwell. So he answered Go. Then one said, please consent to go with your servants. And he answered, I will go.
Let me share with you what happened in the passage above.
1. The sons of the prophet had been enduring accommodation challenges. They probably had a meeting and decided to do something about it. Please stop enduring, its time to cry out for help.
2. It was clear to them that urgent action must be taken. Somebody must take some actions for there to be a change. They cannot afford to be sleeping and waking up in the same accommodation and expect to sleep soundly.
3. At the meeting, they actually agreed to seek for the prophet's assistance. Telling the prophet about their plan wasn't the real deal. The real deal was for Elisha to accompany them.
4. Thank God one of them finally took the bold step and pleaded - please consent to go with us. That was a crucial moment. And he said. I will go.
The first step to your turn around is a new vision, its your ability to see. We discussed this in detail yesterday. The Lord will open your eyes to see. David prayed open thou my eyes that I may behold wondrous things out of your word.
Beloved, however, it is not enough to see! You also need to know how to navigate the path to your breakthroughs.
When two angels appeared to Abraham casually at Mamre; something told him these are not casual visitors. (Gen 18). I pray for you - you will not miss your next encounter in Jesus Name, Amen. Abraham saw and took advantage of the encounter and got Isaac. A reader of this article is about to have an encounter that will terminate weeping and open the floodgate of laughters and rejoicing.
On the road to Emmaus, two (2) disciples encountered Jesus unknowingly and even had time to walk with him - similar to God walking with Adam and Even in the garden. However, in Luke 24: 28 - 35. They witnessed signs and wonders and I perceive you are about to witness same now. How?
Jesus indicated he would be continuing his journey alone but they constrained him to stay 'saying abide with us'. The miracle Himself was about to leave them without an encounter until they pleaded - abide with us. That was a crucial moment. Ah, the Lord did not pass them by, He will not pass you by again in Jesus Name.
Finally, let's look @ Lot and the Angel that delivered him from the destruction @ Sodom. Gen 19; 1 - 3. The angels who had come to destroy Sodom were prepared to sleep at the Open square but Lot pleaded and insisted until they came under his roof.
Beloved, have you been persisted enough on that issue of life? We might have missed some crucial moments in the past but this is another opportunity.
Lot insisted; Abraham prevailed: the disciples on the road to Emmas succeeded. The sons of the prophet got Elisha to travel with them. Jesus was personally invited to the wedding at Cana of Galilee.
What are you waiting for? Jesus came to give you a turn around. Its your crucial moment for signs and wonders.
Seize the moment.
Place a demand upon the Lord Now!!!
Shalom and Blessings!!!
From the Desk of
Pastor in the House
Thursday 13 December 2012
Welcome to a new day of insights, discernment and inspiration. I encourage you to ponder, meditate on these words for surely, as you meditate on these things, everything will cooperate to reveal and deliver God's very counsel for your life at this season of signs and wonders.
Someone once said, 'looking eyes are many; but seeing eyes are few.
The Father of all flesh strategically created two (2) eyes and located them - not on the thighs, sole of the feet, but on the head and in the front for the purpose of seeing. I often say it that 'if you can see it, then you can have it. The truth is whatever you haven't seen will never be attractive to you.
All through my search of the scriptures, I have come across various conversation between God and man; Angels/prophets and man and you will always read man being requested to 'See'. This season, you will see great things and you will possess great things in Jesus mighty Name, Amen.
Please come with me as we consider some of these scriptures together:
Gen 13; 14 - 15, 17 'And the Lord said unto Abram...Lift up now thine eyes (and see) and look from...For all the land which thou seest, to thee will I give it...17 Arise, walk through the land (which thou has seen)... Emphasis mine
Jer 1: 10 - 11, 12 'See, I have this day set thee over the nations and over the kingdom...Jeremiah, what seest thou? And I said, I see a rod of an almond tree. Then said the Lord unto me, Thou has well seen....
Gen 31: 10, 12 'And it came to pass, at the time that the cattle conceived that I lifted mine eyes, and saw in a dream...12 And he (the angel) said, Lift up now thine eyes, and see...
Job 31; 1 - Job said, I made a covenant with my eyes; why then should I think upon a maid.
Gen 13: 10 And Lot lifted up his eyes, and beheld all the plain of Jordan...and Lot choose him all the plain of Jordan.
Profound indeed are God's word. Do you know that what you see becomes you thoughts and what you think upon becomes expanded within your heart and what fills your heart becomes your action and your actions lead you to who you are and become ultimately. What you see today is a function of who you will be tomorrow. What do you see?
All the instances highlighted above first saw and then pursued it. I have several other stories to support this. The prodigal son came to himself and saw that something was amiss. Blind Bartimeaus even though he was blind saw within him Jesus and screamed. The lepers in Matt 8; 2 - 3 saw their healing first in the spirit and then pursue it physically?
What do you see?
To the sick, begin to see yourself healthy and well.
To the single, please see yourself walking down the aisle and in your state of marital bliss.
To the barren, see yourself fruitful and as parents of your own children.
To the poor, see yourself prosperous.
To the stagnant, see yourself on the race track making progress.
Beloved, in all your seeing be careful as well. Lot saw Sodom and destroyed his family lineage later at Sodom.
What do you see? My prayer is that we all shall see well.
Father, please grant us seeing eyes and help us to possess our possession. I reject and destroy the spirit of delay and procrastination. The yoke of spiritual blindness is broken permanently in Jesus mighty name.
See, Arise and Possess
Shalom and Blessings!!!
From the Desk of
Pastor in the House
Wednesday 12 December 2012
Welcome to another day that the Lord has made, we shall rejoice and be glad in it. I know today's date 12/12/12 is unique. Interestingly, it's the last of the repeating dates that create a numerological uniqueness. The interesting thing being that the next unique date will be seen in another 90 years 01/01/01 (Jan 1, 2101). Notwithstanding the uniqueness of today's date, God is forever faithful to His word daily and today is not an exception for God's signs and wonders.
Today, we want to place emphasis on the Word, what we see, our utterances and expectations.
Jer 1: 12 'Then the Lord said to me, you have seen well, for I am ready to perform my word.
Prov 23: 7 'For as he thinketh in his heart, so is he....
Tuesday 11 December 2012
Dearly Beloved, blessed be the Lord God of the Heaven and the earth who has brought us into this wonderful season of signs and wonders. My prayer for you is that you will also testify in Jesus mighty Name, Amen.
As young believers during my A/Level days, we used to throw spiritual challenges similar to that of the biblical children of Issachar to ourselves; What time is it; we would ask one another. This was a typical question to compare notes as to what the mind of God was for the season. I'm excited to announce to you that 'It's time for signs and wonders' I'll plead with you to key into this heavenly agenda because signs and wonders are already happening and people are already testifying. You are next in line for a definite encounter.
In Matt 9;2 and Mark 2; 3 - 5, 11. We came across the story of a complete paralytic. 'And they come unto him, bringing one sick of the palsy, which was borne of four. And when they could not come nigh unto him for the press, they uncovered the roof where he was; and when they had broken it up, they let down the bed wherein the sick of the palsy lay. When Jesus saw their faith, he said unto the sick of the palsy, thy sins be forgiven thee. 11...I say unto thee, Arise, and take up the bed and go thy way into thine house. And immediately, he arose....
Monday 10 December 2012
Welcome to a new day and week full of possibilities for You. Some of the recent events I'm privy to reinforced within me that for you, anything is still possible before the end of the year - so, please don't give up.
Today's thought will be brief but I'm trusting the Lord that the impact will be massive because the spirit of Rhema - the inspired mind of God is brooding over you even now.
Come along with me in this short true life story.
Recall I shared recently of someone who was conspicuously missing on the day of his/her visitation in one of my recent write up. The fellow never showed up at that vigil; only God alone knows the consequences of his/her not showing up. Well, I have a similar story of what happened to someone - the difference however, being that she showed up and received the greatest surprise of the season.
Friday 7 December 2012
TGIF - is a common expression in most corporate offices amongst employees looking forward to another weekend to recuperate from a hard week's job. Amazingly, I'm not sure I have ever heard TGIS - Thank God its Sunday. Whichever way, thank God its prayer time this morning on this blog and I trust the Lord will stir up within you the spirit of intercession and prayer.
Thursday 6 December 2012
If behaviour don't change, we can't change result and we should not expect outcome to change....if you sow to the wind you will reap whirlwind - both are mutually exclusive.
Einstein was the one who defined insanity as doing the same thing the same way and expecting a different result....tufiaka (a local parlance for God forbid)
Yesterday, we looked at a profound question God blurted out when He couldn't locate Adam and Eve - it was simply a three letter word, incisive and penetrating it has been to me since yesterday - the question was 'Where art Thou'? Gen 3; 9.
Wednesday 5 December 2012
Thou art worthy oh Lord, to receive Glory, Honour and Power, for thou has created all things, all things for thy pleasure, they are and were created. (Rev 4:11)
You are choosen generation, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a peculiar people, to show forth the praises of Him, who has called us out of darkness into His marvellous light. (1 Pet 2: 9)
As we continue our count down to the winding up of Year 2012 and the entrance of a new one, this is also a good time to ask those pertinent questions about how we have fared in the course of the year. In Jos 13: 1b, God delivered a verdict on Joshua...and there remains very much land yet to be possessed. Joshua up to that time was a celebrated celebrity by men. He was seen as the conqueror and specialists in winning battles.
Tuesday 4 December 2012
Just like that, we are on the final lap and it appears the days are running with jet speed as December 2012 draws to a close. I really think you ve got every reason to be thankful. I do not want us to get to the cross over/watch night/Tarry nite or whatever nomenclature you might have christened the New Year's Eve before we commence our thanksgiving for God's faithfulness and mercy toward you, your household and all that are precious to you.
This is your Season of Thanksgiving
2 Cor 2: 14 Now thanks (be) unto God, which always causeth us to triumph in Christ, and maketh manifest the savour of his knowledge by us in every places.
Eph 5; 20 Giving thanks always for all things to God and the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.
Psalm 100: 4 - 5 Enter into His gates with thanksgiving, and into His courts with praise. Be thankful unto the Lord, and bless His Holy Name. For the Lord is good, His mercy is everlasting. And His truth endures to all generation.
Monday 3 December 2012
Great certainly is God's mercy toward you! The fact that you are reading this piece is a testimony to the fact that God has been gracious toward you and has brought you through eleven eventful months in year 2012. A songwriter put it this way 'through it all, I have learnt to depend upon His word' and God indeed has been faithful to you. My confidence is in this word - Phil 1: 6 that He who has brought you this far, will certainly complete that which He has started. You and yours will see the New Year and will enjoy the fullness of His Grace in this month of compensation, restoration and satisfaction. Welcome to December to Remember.
Friday 30 November 2012
Wrap Up on the Eleventh Hour breakthroughs meditationsDearly beloved,
Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places in Christ (Eph 1; 3)
Blessed be the Lord, who daily loads us with benefits (Psalm 68: 19)
For surely there is a future and your hope (expectation) will not be cut off. Prov 23: 18
But for him who is joined to all the living, there is hope...Eccl 9: 4a
For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope. Jer 29: 11.
The above scriptures are sure words. The words of God are pure words, like silver tried in a furnace of fire, refined seven times...Psalm 12; 6.
Dearly beloved, I want you to take God's word seriously. Do you know that God has got His eyes on you 24/7?
How does it feel with the knowledge that the God of the Heavens and the Earth is not only thinking about you but also always projecting and releasing goodness into your life. Just think about a pure love relationship - just knowing that your lover is thinking about you 24/7 is quite reassuring and often brings a smile to your face and sends vibes of satisfaction all over you.
Thursday 29 November 2012
Blessed be the Lord God who has daily loaded us with benefits - thanks be to God for His mercy towards us endureth from generation to generation and His counsels shall always stand.
I thank God for the spirit of prayer and intercession. I trust you were able to pour out your heart to Him yesterday in the place of prayer. Be rest assured, He is faithful to perform His good counsels in your life. As we continue on the subject - The Eleventh Hour Breakthroughs - I would like to share some practical demonstrations of the 11th hour visitation.
Wednesday 28 November 2012
Good morning and welcome to your moment of visitation and remembrance with the Lord of the eleventh hour miracle. I know that He is an ever present God at all times and a friend closer than a brother.
I will like you to be encouraged and full of expectations as we pray because the expectation of the righteous shall not be cut off in Jesus mighty Name.
Gen 8: 1, 14 - 15 'And God remembered Noah, and every living thing, and all the cattle that was with him in the ark: and God made a wind to pass over the earth, and the waters assuaged. 14-15..And in the second month, on the seven and twentieth day of the month, was the earth dried. And God spake unto Noah saying...
Tuesday 27 November 2012
Welcome to another day of great possibilities wherein all your dreams will come to pass and the Egyptians that you see now - you shall see them no more!!!
We are staying on the Eleventh hour breakthroughs because a regular reader of this blog is about to receive an 11th hour breakthrough. Since the throne of God is immovable, so also, the plan of God for you shall certainly come to pass in Jesus Name, Amen.
Gen 32: 22 - 29 'And he (Jacob) arose that night, and took his two wives, his two female servants, and his eleven sons, and crossed over the ford of Jabbok. He took them, and sent them over the brook, and sent over what he had. Then Jacob was left alone; and a Man wrestled with him until the breaking of the day...(28) and He (the Angel wrestling with Jacob) said, Your name shall no longer be called Jacob but Israel, for you have struggled with God and with men, and have prevailed. Gen 33; 4..then Esau ran to meet him and embraced him...
Welcome to a New week of possibilities. In as much as their is newness and freshness in the steadfastness of God's love daily, you are a candidate for new things today and all through this week in Jesus mighty Name.
This morning, I would like us to meditate on the ELEVENTH (11th) hour miracles. Matt 20: 1 - 16
The 11th hour is just an hour to either 12noon or 12am and in both instances, we know that morning turns into afternoon at 12noon and one day turns into another by 12am. Thus, every 12th hour, there is a change in time and season. Thus, the 11th hour miracle is a miracle that must not pass you by before a change is time/season. It is a miracle that must happen just in time to silence your mockers and those who had written you off.
Friday 23 November 2012
Nurturing your Mustard Seed
We have spent considerable time this week to look closely at the perfect law of liberty in order to glean the mind of God for our lives. However the truth that has been reinforced in my spirit is that there's newness, something fresh, everytime we pick up the word of God. Halleluyah, we serve a living God, who is ever present and ever faithful to guide, lead, instruct and direct His own.
I will attempt to answer some questions in dealing with seed storage?
Thursday 22 November 2012
How to nurture your Mustard Seed
We will continue on the subject of Faith: we have now spent 3 days reviewing this topic. My prayer is that the Holy Ghost, the parakletos will bring us to the next levels of faith that will enhance and fast track our manifestation in Jesus mighty Name. We ve been able to explained 3 types of faith: The Infant, the Normal/General and the Mustard Seed faith. We want to spend some time to look at the Mustard seed faith.
The Mustard Seed Faith when activated and nurtured can move mountains. Infact Matt 17: 20 - 21 told us that when the Mustard Seed Faith is fully activated - all things shall be possible. I want to therefore to study on 'How to Care for the Mustard Seed'. Come with me, let's review the following together using the analogy of a farmer and his seeds;
Wednesday 21 November 2012
Heb 5: 11 - 14 AMP 'Concerning this, we have much to say which is hard to explain (why) since you have become dull in your (spiritual) hearing and sluggish (even slothful in achieving spiritual insight). For even though by this time, you ought to be teaching others, you actually need someone to teach you over again the first principles of God's word. You have come to need milk, not solid food. For everyone who continues to feed on milk is obviously inexperienced and unskilled in the doctrine of righteousness (of conformity to the divine will in purpose, thought and action), he is a mere infant (not able to talk yet)! But solid food is for full-grown men, for those whose senses and mental faculties are trained by practice to (discern) and distinguish between what is morally good and noble and what is evil and contrary either to divine or human law.'
Tuesday 20 November 2012
Let me share some testimonies of faith at work.
Monday 19 November 2012
Welcome to another week of great possibility in which the almighty is able to break all protocols to turn around your story and perfect your 11th hour divine visitation.
John 16; 24 AMP 'Up to this time, you have not asked a (single) thing in my Name (as presenting all that I AM): but now ask, and keep on asking and you will receive, so that your joy (gladness, delight) may be full and complete.' This particular scripture and a few others conveys to us the truth of the scripture 'As He is, so are we in this world' 1 John 4;17.
In other words, you and I have access to unlimited supplies as long as we understand the secret of answered prayers and continue to tap into it.
The text this morning is addressing four categories of people;
Friday 16 November 2012
Then God said, let there be Light, and there was Light. Gen 1: 3. Mothers reading this piece, or those who grew up with grannies may well remember that the first word of a child is always received with so much excitement. This morning, we are looking at the first recorded utterance of God - the Almighty.
The first and last speech of man is always very important. Only recently, we were all glued to the TVs waiting to hear the speeches of Obama and Romney sequel to the outcome of the last US election.
Psalm 62: 11. Once God has spoken, twice have I heard this; that power belongs to God. Understanding this, our God is not a talkative nor does He speaks without discretion. Thus, since having light is a fundamental requirement to human existence on the earth; God decreed it once and light was made manifest to dispel and displace darkness. I'm glad God didn't have to command the light to come twice. God said it once and it was done. And all through the miracles of creation in Gen 1 and 2, everything were made by the word of the Lord spoken once.
Dearly beloved, the solution that you need, the direction you have been seeking for; your concerns about that critical choice between two alternatives; and more will become easier with a sure word from the Lord.
Andrea Crouch sang a couple of years ago..We need to hear from you, we need a word from you; if we don't hear from you, what do we do?
Wanting you more each day, to show us your perfect way, there is other way, that we can live.
I know what the Word has done for me and around me. I have seen the power of the word. James 1: 21b says 'receive ye the engrafted word that is able to save your soul'. I understand perfectly that we are so busy with so many stuff but that's why also we are making avoidable mistakes. I have seen the word come alive as men wait upon the Word. And do you know that God is still in the habit of speaking to his people. May I ask when last the word of the Lord came unto you?
In conclusion, I remember Samuel at Shiloh. Shiloh represents the most holy place and the place of his presence. Yet at Shiloh, though God was calling, Samuel did not recognise God's voice nor was he able to respond accordingly. Thank God there was an Eli in the House. Through the counsel of Eli, Samuel finally responded 1 Sam 3: 10 'Speak Lord, your servant is listening... It was only at this point that God word came unto Samuel and direction was clearer.
Beloved, you have been at shiloh no doubt but how much of Shiloh has been endeared unto you.
Like Samuel, let your cry be...Lord, I want to hear you; I am willing to receive your word, speak Lord, let your Word come oh Lord. Let your light shine upon me oh Lord.
Blessings dear saints of God. Have a blessed weekend and Shalom!!!
Thursday 15 November 2012
Today is the 15th day of November and in terms of weeks, we are about 6 weeks to the end of another year. This year definitely has brought different strokes to different people but the conclusion of the whole matter is 'God has been faithful'. This is my story about 2012 thus far and I believe even for you, despite whatever you might have gone through, this must be your testimony, and I trust God to continue in His faithfulness towards you.
This week, the Holy Spirit has impressed upon us thus far to meditate on the believers' authority and victories. I trust that you took time to pray yesterday because it was indeed a strong burden and spirit of prayer hovering over the land. To all those who only glossed over the RiDs of yesterday, I plead with you to go back and pray the prayer points because today is a continuation of that which God started yesterday.
One thing that is uniquely different about our Christian faith are signs and wonders. As believers, God often and severally manifests his power in diverse ways in the life and situations of his children. I therefore implore you to study with me the subject of miracles.
Wednesday 14 November 2012
This morning is Warfare time but I'm also so excited because the Church is the only set of people I know upon the earth, going into a battle whose outcome is already known. Victory!!! Halleluyah!!!
Let's consider these scriptures before we pray.
2 Cor 2: 14 'Now thanks be unto God, which always causeth us to triumph in Christ and maketh manifest the savour of his knowledge by us in every place.
Rev 12; 11 'And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony, and they did not love their lives to the death.
Shall we pray?
Tuesday 13 November 2012
Psalm 110: 3a - Thy people shall be willing in the day of thy Power...
I have had a strong impression in my spirit since yesterday afternoon to dwell a little bit longer on the scripture above. I'll therefore plead with you to pay attention to the Holy Spirit as we partake in this holy conversation together. This morning, we would like to examine the Believer's authority.
Luke 10: 19 - Behold I give unto you power (authority) to tread on serpents and scorpions and over all the power (physical, and mental and ability) of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you. (Emphasis Amplified version)
Matt 16: 19a - And I will give unto thee the keys of the Kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shall bind on earth shall be bound in Heaven...
In Acts 1: 8a - But you shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you...
Acts 2: 4 - And they were filled with the Holy Ghost; and began to speak with other tongues.
Monday 12 November 2012
I give thanks to God on your behalf for the miracle of seeing a new day. Thank you Lord for one more day. We are indeed appreciative of these miracles in days and weeks gone by and trust you Lord for more to come.
Let's consider these verses of scripture;
Psalm 110: 3a Thy people shall be willing in the day of the Power.
Luke 4: 32 And they were astonished at his doctrine: for his word was with power.
1 Thess 1; 5 For our gospel came not unto you in word only, but also in power, and in the Holy Ghost, and in much assurance; as ye know what manner of men we were among you for your sake.
The message today is the crux of the Christian faith. The sure assurance that the words of God as contained in scripture are not mere words but full of Power and Grace. The scripture is still alive today, halleluyah.
Friday 9 November 2012
Psalm 126: 1-6 'When the Lord turned again the captivity of Zion, we were like them that dream. Then was our mouth filled with with laughter, and our tongue with singing: then said they among the heathen, the Lord hath done great things for them. The Lord hath done great things for us; whereof we are glad.
Turn again our captivity, O Lord, as the streams in the south. They that sow in tears shall reap in Joy. He that goeth forth and weepeth, bearing precious seed shall doubtless come again with rejoicing, bringing his sheaves with him.
This morning, I have a burden in my heart to prophesy as God's oracle. I stand upon His word that says 'thou shall decree a thing and it shall be established unto thee (Job 22: 28)
I trust these decrees will resonate with you. Please say Amen till these decrees settle in your heart.
Thursday 8 November 2012
Blessing, honour, glory and praise be unto the Lord God for the miracle of seeing another day - to Him, be all the Glory. By the way, have you taken time to stay in His presence today? One of the wisdom I got early in the ministry is the secret of staying in His presence.
This morning, the Lord would like us to study on 'the secret of dwelling in God's presence'
As at Nov 6, 11.18pm US Time; The 2012 American election was wrapped up not on actually votes count but on expectation, yes, expectation. The election result was decided on projections and electoral college calculations. And we already know the winner and loser. America is agog!!!
I dare to say it again - this is your month of great expectation. Its quite amazing that the entire world is already rejoicing just because of their absolute trust in the US electoral systems and projections. This is another type of faith at work.
Tuesday 6 November 2012
Welcome to a New Dawn of great joy and favour for you and yours in Jesus mighty Name, Amen!
Yesterday, we were led to study on visioning. I hope you have taken time to internalised the rhema. I know the mind of God is for His words to transform our lives and the multitude around us daily. I know there's great joy and rejoicing in the Heavens every time the Saints of God advance the course of heaven. I therefore prophecy to every reader to 'Arise, Shine, Manifest Jesus, Radiate His Glory and Establish righteousness everywhere you go In Jesus mighty Name, Amen.
Today, we are looking at the mind of the believer and that of Christ. I trust the Holy Spirit to brood over us as we study.
Monday 5 November 2012
I bless the Lord God for His faithfulness last week and welcome you and yours to a new week of great expectation! This is one week that the whole world has been waiting for with bated breathe as Americans elect their next President. Beyond this, I am persuaded of great and mighty things for you too in Jesus mighty Name, Amen.
Prov 29; 18a 'Where there is no vision, the people perish; but he that keepeth the law, happy is he.
Saturday 3 November 2012
Friday 2 November 2012
Good morning and welcome to Friday, 2nd Nov 2012.
My prayer is that Today's devotion will be to you and yours a blessing indeed.
Psalm 118: 25 'Save now, I pray, O Lord; O Lord, I pray, send now prosperity.'
Psalm 44: 4 'You are my King, O God, command (now) deliverances,victories concerning Jacob'
Isa 45:11b 'Ask me of things to come concerning my sons; and concerning the works of my hands, you command me.
Exo 14; 15 'And the Lord said to Moses, why do you cry to me? Tell (command, instruct) the children of Israel to go forward' (*emphasis mine*)
As you read the 4 scriptures before us this morning, I perceive a sense of urgency is rising up within your spirit man. An awakening, what is often referred to as 'An ah ha moment' of the power and grace made available unto you.
Thursday 1 November 2012
Welcome to November - the 11th month of the Year.
The Number 11 is significant in many ways. If the number 10 is the number of double grace and perfection, then 11 represents something extra - perfection plus, insights, intuition and revelation.
This is the number of Divine revelations. In Gen 11 - Man had a sudden burst of idea - intuition and revelation to build a tower and a city. It was an intuition or revelation that was going to frustrate the entire program of God, therefore, God scattered them to progress His counsel for the world.
The point I'm making here is that - if man in his fallen state could come across such a profound insight. just begin to imagine what wonders are available for the saints who is able to constantly abide under the shadow of God's everlasting arm.
Wednesday 31 October 2012
Psalm 118: 24 'This is the day the Lord has made; We will rejoice and be glad in it.
By way of introduction...the above is the lyrics of some old time SU song. So, there's a possibility for you to discard this write up as 'I have seen or heard that before'. I just want to plead with you to please pay attention to the Lord as you meditatively muse over the devotion.
Tuesday 30 October 2012
I would like to continue our study from Proverbs. Prov 2: 6 - 8. 'For the Lord gives wisdom; from His mouth comes knowledge and understanding; He stores up sound wisdom for the upright; He is a shield to those who walk uprightly; He guards the paths of justice, and preserves the way of His saints. NKJV.
Sunday 28 October 2012
SPECIAL ANNOINTING SERVICE
RCCG MERCYLAND PARISH
22/23 Odunlami Street, Lagos Island, Lagos
Ministering: Pst. Banji Adesanmi
Topic: The Anointing Makes a Difference
Bible Reading: Isaiah 45:1-3
Anointing is a special enablement that comes upon a man to perform beyond the ordinary.
Today by virtue of the anointing that will come upon you, your story must change. Hear this, even if your family refuse to believe in you, you are moving forward. "Haters are Motivators"…they will only accelerate Gods plan for your life.
HOW DOES ANOINTING MAKE A DIFFERENCE
1. Anointing gives you power to perform. Gives you support and ability.
2. Anointing guarantees your victory. It acts as a bond.1Sam 17:45-47.
3. Anointing gives access. Isa. 45:1
4. Anointing guarantees insurance. Isa. 60.20 (Divine ideas)
5. It gives you divine preparation for where you are going.
6. Anointing shows the secret of riches. Isa. 45.3
Tuesday 26 June 2012
The Redeemed Christian Church of God
Directorate of Prayer
JULY 2012 COVENANT PRAYER & FASTING
"For a great door and effectual is opened unto me, and there are many adversaries."1 Cor. 16:9
Has there been any time in history, particularly in our own generation, when the Church was assaulted and insulted as it is being experienced in our own days?
Globally, there are several open doors. But currently, in many of these Nations, chains of civil unrest, political revolution, industrial and economic crisis are the order of the day. These have affected the spread of the gospel of our Lord Jesus in no small measure.
Socially speaking, the western world is presently undergoing a gross spiritual apostasy. Several of the European Nations have adopted same-sex marriage. In England, for example, gay is being debated in the Parliament of the United Kingdom while the current Prime Minister has already openly consented to this ungodly marital institution. Oh Lord, have mercy!
Back home, the adversaries in our own nation are basically ant-progress as described in Psalms 35:20
"For they speak not peace: but they devise deceitful matters against them that are quiet in the land."
There have been attacks on the sons and daughters of the Prince of peace. Right here on our land, according to Eccl. 10:7 "I have seen servants on horses, while princes walk on the ground like servants." (NKJV) Church, we have to pray! Also in Isaiah 1:7 the Bible says "Your country is desolate, your cities are burned with fire: your land, strangers devour it in your presence, and it is desolate, as overthrown by strangers." Church, we must pray now!
In the light of 1 Cor. 16:9, let us move higher by giving thanks to God for all the open doors before us and fight against all the obstacles on our way to the top even as the RCCG clocks 60.
WEEK ONE: JULY 1ST -7TH
PRAYER OF THANKSGIVING
1. Let us thank God for the Salvation of our souls. Ps. 68:19, Ps. 95:1, Ps. 118:21
2. Let us thank God for the inspiration of God that initiated the idea of Holy Ghost Service. Job 32:8 , 2Ti 3:16
3. Let us thank God for all the past Holy Ghost Services in the Camp and all over the world.
4. Let us bless the name of the Lord for all the souls won for Christ so far in every Holy Ghost service. Luke 1:68
5. Let us thank God for every Convention that has ever taken place in Nigeria and all over the world.
6. Let us give all the glory to our Heavenly Father for Lekki 1998 and every subsequent Holy Ghost Festival and Holy Ghost Congress. 2Co 2:14
7. Let us bless the name of the Lord for all the souls won for Jesus since the beginning of the RCCG in 1952. Job 8:7, Act 2:41
8. Let us thank God for all the children born during these God inspired programmes. Isa 66:8
9. Let us thank God for all the blessings, miracles, healings and infrastructural expansions. Deut. 11:1-5.
10. Let us thank God for what he is doing in RCCG, enlarging her coasts worldwide. Ps. 150: 1-6
WEEK TWO: JULY 8TH -14TH
PRAYER FOR DADDY AND MUMMY G.O
1. Let us pray for Daddy and Mummy G.O that God will empower them the more to be able to cope with their ministerial assignments in globally. Zech 10:12
2. Let us pray that God in His mercy will unmask all masquerades standing as the adversaries against Daddy G.O. and his ministerial assignments. Isa 40:4
3. Let us pray that God will fortify the strength of Daddy and Mummy G.O. Ps. 31:3
4. Let us ask for God's protection on Daddy G.O's family. Ps.125:2.
5. Let us ask God to contend with those contending with Pastor E. A. Adeboye and his family. Isa 49:24-26.
6. Let us ask that God will baptize Pastor E. A. Adeboye and his family with the special anointing that automatically sends evil arrows back to the sender. Ex. 28:41, 1Ch 16:20-22.
7. Let us ask God to increase Daddy G.O and his family generally in all they lay their hands on. Ps.71:21
8. Let us pray for Daddy G.O's children, that God will anoint them to fulfill destiny and also be in divine health. 3Jn 1:2
9. Let us ask for God special hand and favour to rest on Daddy and Mummy G.O that they will flourish and will never fall nor fail in life. Ps 92:12-13
10. Let us pray that every evil technology fashioned against Daddy and Mummy G.O. before during and after the celebration of the 60th annual convention of RCCG should back fire against the sender in Jesus name. Isa 54:17
11. Let us pray that this RCCG 60th anniversary shall not open doors to the enemy but rather shall unify the whole RCCG family the more. Ez. 37:22
12. Let us pray that God will help Daddy and Mummy G.O to finish strong at God's own time. Act 20:24
13. Let us pray for Daddy and Mummy G.O that God will help them the more to break new grounds globally. Jer. 4:3
WEEK THREE: JULY 15TH - 21ST
PRAYER FOR NIGERIA
1. Let us thank God for the unity of Nigeria. Ps. 133:1
2. Let us thank God for sparing our lives till today. Joshua 23:3
3. Let us bless the name of the LORD for preventing civil war in Nigeria. Ps. 136:1-26
4. Let us pray and use the Blood of Jesus to terminate the covenant of death in Nigeria. Col .2:14-15
5. Let us use the Blood of Jesus to renew the covenant of life in Nigeria. John 6:53
6. Let us use the Blood of Jesus to cancel and frustrate every evil covenant made with the power of darkness by some evil politician that they will constantly donate human blood to fulfill their vow if they are elected or re-elected into their desired posts. Gal. 3:13-14
7. Let us plead for mercy concerning the blood of innocent people shed in human rituals by some evil politicians to get elected into their desired posts in Nigeria. Deut 21:8
8. Let us repent of every human ritual committed by some of our political leaders in Nigeria. Deut. 20:6
9. Pray against every attack on Nigeria and Nigerians. Psa. 35:20
10. Let us speak destructions unto every evil altar raised and serviced constantly anywhere in Nigeria to perpetuate human rituals and worship of demons in order to get to any political position in Nigeria. I Kg. 13:1-10
11. Let us plead for mercy and ask God to please help us to uproot everyone involved in these human rituals that are manifesting in form of suicide bombing, targeted bombings and killings with guns. Matt. 15:13
12. Let God arise in Nigeria and let all His enemies be scattered. Ps. 68:1-2.
WEEK FOUR: JULY 22ND - 28TH
PRAYER FOR RCCG
1. Let us pray that God will establish His church with ease in other part of the World where RCCG has not reached. Isa 43:19.
2. Ask God to raise Pastors/Missionaries to go to these unreached countries for His purpose. Matt. 9:37-38.
3. Let us ask God to visit RCCG with signs and wonders as we shall begin to plant more churches all over the world. Dan 4:3, John 4:48.
4. Let us ask God to open the eyes of the people of the unreached part of the world in such a way that they will know the true God who is our Lord Jesus Christ. 2Ki 6:20, Act 26:18.
5. Let us ask for open heavens financially for the RCCG and her members & for the purpose of mass evangelism. Isa 45:8.
6. Let us pray that God will move the heart of His people to give abundantly towards the international mission. 1Ch 29:18-19.
7. Let us pray for anointing and great wisdom for all the Pastors over RCCG churches all over the world. 1Ki 3:7-9.
8. Let us pray that God will bring men to these churches. John 10: 1-14
9. Let us pray that God will confirm His words with signs and wonders in all these international mission fields. Mark 16:15-20.
10. Let us ask for God's protection on all the Pastors and Missionaries that shall be working on these mission fields. John 17:15.
11. Let us pray that God will make them to be completely broken for God in their daily life. Num 8:13-16.
12. Let us pray that God will make them holy and faithful in their daily dealings. Ez. 39:7
13. Let us pray that Holy Spirit will lead the Provincial Pastors and those working with them on the mission field. Jer. 10:23
14. Every country has its own peculiarity; let us pray that God will grant our leaders wisdom to deal with every country according to knowledge. Lu 21:15
15. Let us pray that God will grant us permanent landed property on our mission fields all over the world. Matt. 7: 7
16. Let us pray that God will grant us favour before the government and people of every country where RCCG has been and will be established. Ex. 12:36.
17. Let us ask God to grant us special favour before the presidents, kings and people of any country RCCG is being planted. Ex.3:21, Ex. 12:36
WEEK FIVE: JULY 29TH - AUG 4TH
PERSONAL RETREAT, WATING, DEDICATION AND WORSHIP
1. Thank God for not allowing the enemy to cage you and yours. Ps.124: 1-8.
2. Thank God for providing for you. Ps. 23:1-6.
3. Thank God for you are still alive to praise, His Holy name Ps.145: 1-21
4. Bless the name of the Lord for His mercies over your life. Ps.136: 1-26; Ps.51:1-14; for brokenness Ps.15:1-6; for rapid and steady progress Ps.125:1-5; for blessing from holiness Ps.128: 1-6; for answered prayers Ps. 20:1-9 and for full restoration. Joel 2: 25-27; Ps.126:1-6.
REMAIN ON TOP.