Wednesday 31 October 2012
Psalm 118: 24 'This is the day the Lord has made; We will rejoice and be glad in it.
By way of introduction...the above is the lyrics of some old time SU song. So, there's a possibility for you to discard this write up as 'I have seen or heard that before'. I just want to plead with you to please pay attention to the Lord as you meditatively muse over the devotion.
Tuesday 30 October 2012
I would like to continue our study from Proverbs. Prov 2: 6 - 8. 'For the Lord gives wisdom; from His mouth comes knowledge and understanding; He stores up sound wisdom for the upright; He is a shield to those who walk uprightly; He guards the paths of justice, and preserves the way of His saints. NKJV.
Sunday 28 October 2012
SPECIAL ANNOINTING SERVICE
RCCG MERCYLAND PARISH
22/23 Odunlami Street, Lagos Island, Lagos
Ministering: Pst. Banji Adesanmi
Topic: The Anointing Makes a Difference
Bible Reading: Isaiah 45:1-3
Anointing is a special enablement that comes upon a man to perform beyond the ordinary.
Today by virtue of the anointing that will come upon you, your story must change. Hear this, even if your family refuse to believe in you, you are moving forward. "Haters are Motivators"…they will only accelerate Gods plan for your life.
HOW DOES ANOINTING MAKE A DIFFERENCE
1. Anointing gives you power to perform. Gives you support and ability.
2. Anointing guarantees your victory. It acts as a bond.1Sam 17:45-47.
3. Anointing gives access. Isa. 45:1
4. Anointing guarantees insurance. Isa. 60.20 (Divine ideas)
5. It gives you divine preparation for where you are going.
6. Anointing shows the secret of riches. Isa. 45.3