Blessing, honour, glory and praise be unto the Lord God for the miracle of seeing another day - to Him, be all the Glory. By the way, have you taken time to stay in His presence today? One of the wisdom I got early in the ministry is the secret of staying in His presence.
This morning, the Lord would like us to study on 'the secret of dwelling in God's presence'
Ps 91; 1 'He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty
2 Cor 3; 17 'Now the Lord is the Spirit; and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.
Luke 10: 38 - 41...'39...And she (Martha) had a sister called Mary, which also sat at Jesus' feet and heard his word...42..but one thing is needful and Mary has chosen that good part, which shall not be taken from her.
Let's ponder on the following together;
1. I have discovered over time that spending time in his presence is a worth while investment. And when we don't spend time in his presence, we are probably spending it in an unproductive manner or the things that do not matter.
2. Let the Lord's matter be most urgent and important to you. As far as Jesus was concerned, the best part, the most important part was to share fellowship in His presence. Even though Martha defined it otherwise, it doesn't make a difference to God. Mark 3; 13 - 15. Jesus invited the disciples primarily to be with him. Where will you rather be?
3. Spending time sufficiently in God's presence allows His Glory not only to be upon you but to radiate wherever you go the period the Glory lingers on you. Eg Moses - Exo 34; 30 - 35. The longer you stay, the more of his Glory you radiate.
4. The Glory of his presence often attracts favour and propels you favourably among others. Acts 4; 13...they took knowledge that they have been with Jesus.
5. His presence empowers the weak to become bold and strong. I have seen and witnessed several instances where ordinary men manifested extra ordinary capabilities on account of spending time in his presence. Prov 28; 1
Beloved, the subject of his presence cannot be sufficiently discussed via this medium; its better experienced.
Paul earnestly yearn and continued till the end to desire to know him. Phill 3: 10. I don't know if you are satisfied with the measure of his Glory upon your life, but I'll encourage you to be a 'Paul' this morning. You can experience a greater measure (Rom 12; 3b), Jesus has the Spirit of God without measure (John 3; 34).
Lord, I desire you more.
As the deer pants for the waters, I pants after your Glory.
I desire an unbroken fellowship with you. That's what the Lord desires; that's what excites Him and we will do well to wait on Him to enjoy the fullness of his provisions for our lives
Let's spend the rest of the day meditating on these words and more importantly on His presence.
Blessings, dear saints of God!!!