I am persuaded, that neither death nor life, nor angels nor principalities nor powers, nor things present nor things to come, nor height nor depth, nor any other created thing, SHALL be able to separate us from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus our Lord. (Rom 8: 38 - 39).
Persuasion is a positive, strong conviction that no matter the present circumstances, something good, something better is still possible. It's indeed an act of faith and its something we need at this point in time and at all times.
Are you giving up on that lofty and grandeur idea because it appears everything is working against you at the moment? Do you feel like jettisoning that prophetic utterance because you don't have any impetus to hold on any longer?
This morning is Prayer time. I want to encourage you, just in case you don't know or you feel God has forgotten, nay nay, God is persuaded of better things of you. God is not only persuaded, as a matter of fact, He is very much committed to making it happen. That's why He is always looking for ways and means to make all things to work together for your good. Do you know why he's doing that - because He has explicit confidence in you that you will soon realise and see Hid packages for your life.
Rom 4: 21 'and being fully persuaded that, what he had promised, he was also able to perform it.
Luke 1: 45...And blessed is she that believed; for there shall be a performance of those things which were told her (and was received by faith) from the Lord...(emphasis mine).
Let us pray;
1. Father, I thank you for your mercies endureth forever. Please, don't give up on me oh God.
2. Lord, David encouraged himself in the Lord despite all the negatives around me; Lord Jesus, give me Grace to hold on to YOU and remain positive of better things to come.
3. Lord, you turned David's hopelessness around; turn again, turn again my situation for good.
4. Father Lord, let everything work in my favour to perform your promises concerning me. Do not allow this season to pass me by, do not allow it oh Lord.
5. Father Lord, I'm persuaded of better things: I will yet sing of your faithfulness; yes Lord, I'm persuaded oh Lord, I'm the next in line to testify; I'm persuaded of better things - my ministry Angels are working overtime to ensure I'm settled. Thank you Jesus.
Beloved, God is persuaded;
The cloud of witnesses are persuaded;
Your ministry Angels are persuaded;
Everything that God made are persuaded;
The visible and invisible forces are equally persuaded;
Are you persuaded dearly beloved?
Shalom n Blessings!!!
From the Desk of
Pastor in the House