As at Nov 6, 11.18pm US Time; The 2012 American election was wrapped up not on actually votes count but on expectation, yes, expectation. The election result was decided on projections and electoral college calculations. And we already know the winner and loser. America is agog!!!
I dare to say it again - this is your month of great expectation. Its quite amazing that the entire world is already rejoicing just because of their absolute trust in the US electoral systems and projections. This is another type of faith at work.
On the flip side however, it's really a pity that the world can so easily believe in a system created by Man but find it difficult to acknowledge God who made man and grants Him wisdom to create the earthly systems we now so much rely upon. God have mercy upon us all.
So, this morning, we want to study on the subject of Faith. My prayer is that the God of all mankind will make himself and His Word known unto you and do something significant on account of my/your faith and trust in Him.
Heb 11; 3 'Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which appear. (KJV)
AMP - ...that the worlds (during the successive ages) were framed (fashioned, put in order, and equipped for their intended purpose) by the word of God, so that what we see was not made out of things which are visible.
Hab 2; 4b, Rom 1: 17b, Heb 10.38a, Gal 3: 11b... The just shall live by Faith.
I always find the subject of Faith intriguing. My pleasing God or otherwise is anchored on a singular verse of scripture - Heb 11: 6 'But without faith, it is impossible to please him; for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.
Let's meditate on these thoughts on God words together.
1. A word in due season is all you need from the Lord. God's word is powerful and creative. Once God releases a word concerning a matter - all spiritual forces and powers are activated for a performance. If the entire worlds were framed by the Word of God - then my prayer is for God to speak a Word Now concerning your situation in Jesus mighty Name. Amen. I now understand why David prayed 'Send now prosperity(whatever you also desire by faith)...Psalm 118:25
2. A miracle, creative miracle will always occur when the Word of God collides with faith/Spirit of God. In Gen 1: 2 - 3. Kindly note that the spirit of God was already brooding and God said 'Let there be Light, and there was light' on account of the collusion of the Word of God with the Spirit of God.
3. There are great company (spiritual and physical beings) waiting to perform/fulfill God's word concerning you as long as you operate with faith in God. Psalm 68; 11 - God gave the word, great was the company of those that published (accomplished) it.
4. We can conclude that 'Faith in God' is equivalent to the Spirit of God and wherever the word of God is released in an atmosphere filled/charged/engulfed with Faith - which triggers the brooding of the Spirit of God - a creative miracle is bound to occur.
5. Unbelief, doubt, fear and worry are some tools that the enemy has consistently used to rob the Saints of God of their blessings. Irrespective of what God wants to do - He is incapacitated by your lack of faith. I can now understand why Jesus could not perform miracles in his own country Mark 6: 3 - 6. The scripture says in vs 5 - and he could there do no mighty work. Not that He wasn't willing. He was willing, ready and pained to the highest height yet He could not do anything because of their lack of faith.
6. Absence of faith is an invitation for disaster and failure. Beloved, how the devil gets excited everytime we operate in unbelief.
7. Everyman, by his faith in God is therefore the architect of his successes or failures in life. The just shall live by faith. The opposite of 'live' is 'die'. It appears to me therefore that the absence of faith depletes the quality of life we live as it robs us of great and mighty promises already available for us.
Beloved, how I pray and groan in the spirit that God will open our hearts, eyes, minds and souls to the benefits of faith in him. God is ever faithful concerning His words. He is a diligent rewarder of those who trust in Him.
Have you been trusting Him before and now on the verge of giving up... I counsel you to please keep the faith.
As the father of a certain boy troubled by demons cried out in the scripture "Lord I believe, help my unbelief. Mark 9; 23 - 25" I trust the Lord will genuinely help me and you if and if only we will pray the same prayer this morning.
Shall we pray?
Shalom and Blessings!!!