Prayer Missiles for the week - Focus is Total Restoration
Job 42: 10 - And he Lord turned the captivity of Job, when he prayed for his friends; also the LORD gave Job twice as much as he had before.
Joel 2: 25 - And I will restore to you the years that the locust has eaten, the cankerworm, and the caterpillar and the palmerworm, my great army which I sent among you.
Isa 54; 16 - 17a Behold, I created the smith that blows the coals in the fire and that brings forth an instrument for his work; and I have created the waster to destroy. No weapon that is formed against you shall prosper: and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgement, thou shall condemn....
For a moment, let's empathise with Job and imagine him at his lowest estate before he was restored? Who would have thought Job would have full and overflowing restoration? Beloved, the LORD who restored Job will surprise you In Jesus mighty Name, Amen.
This shall be the focus of our prayers for the week;
Father in the Name of Jesus:
1. Father, restore unto me your joy, peace and presence because the joy of the Lord is my strength.
2. Father Lord, this is the month of answered prayers and wholesome restoration, by your divine power for signs, wonders and turn around, arise, turn around every situation in my favour according to your will.
3. Oh Lord, Job's forgiveness and prayers for his friends trigger his divine turn around. Before the end of Feb 2013, whatever I must do to trigger my restoration and accelerated progress and promotion, Lord guide and help me to do this week.
4. I command and declare, all my glory, virtue, favour, blessings that were hitherto held back, wherever you are, in this season of restoration, I command; be liberated, locate me and be restored to me in Jesus Name.
5a. I command in Jesus Name, every weapon of delay, oppression, failure and sorrow deployed against me, I command you to fail. No weapon fashioned against me shall prosper.
5b. Because the weapons of the wicked must not fall upon the righteous, oh ye weapons of warfare of the enemy, set against me or will be sent against me and my household, I command you to fail. Fail, become blunt, receive the holy ghost fire, go back to sender in Jesus mighty Name, Amen.
6. Oh Lord, you comforted Job again, the wasted years were forgotten because of your restoration power. In Jesus Name, let the same restoration power, restore joy, honour, favour, and all blessings that the enemy had stolen and scattered. Let their be restoration.
7. Oh Lord, break and destroy the yoke of the enemy that has been working against my generation. Every generational yokes, I terminated them Now because I am now joined to the Lord of host. Eccl 9: 4.
8. Psalm 30:5 - Lord, I declare an end to weeping, marital troubles, yoke of loneliness, infirmities and all vices, I command an end of night and fast forward the new dawn of celebration in Jesus mighty Name. My restoration cometh.
Beloved, pray these prayers with faith. Hitherto have you asked nothing in my Name(John 16:24) ask and receive NOW in Jesus Name. Be expectant of testimonies. Prov 23: 18.
Shalom and Blessings!!!
From the Desk of: Pastor in The House