ESSENTIALS FOR BREAKTHROUGH
Isaiah 55: 11 - So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth; it shall not return to me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in thing wherein I sent it.
There are three essential truths for your breakthrough as far as the God of Heaven and earth is concerned. These can be gleaned from the Word above.
1. You need a specific Word from the Lord. Receive it now. The Heavens over you are opened. Receive your specific word in due season.
2. The Word from God carries the Power, authority and potency of God. It cannot and will neither fail nor be hindered.
3. Positive result is always guaranteed. God's word will always prosper, flourish, succeed and achieve result. Beloved, if God has said it, then you can take it to the market. Always on point and sure to thrive.
I'm sure you need a breakthrough. Are their some situations confronting you as mountain of impossibility? I want you to shew the Words of Isa 55; 8 - 11 again and again. God's word never fails and it won't start failing with you. I declare that as you shew, it will find fulfillment in your life.
Maybe you are wondering what else must you do to receive the expected breakthrough. How can I trigger the potency and fervency of this WORD to work for me.
Just to say quickly that the truth will always supercedes fact. Fact is that you have a medical condition, but the truth is that By His Stripes you are Healed. You shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free. John 8: 32
Beloved, I have seen God's Word come alive literally. I have seen God's word turned around hopelessness and performed miracles. It is the same word referred to in Isa 55: 11.
What must I do to activate God's Word.
In Sarah instances, she did nothing. As a matter of fact, she 'mocked' the Word yet God had mercy. However in other instances, the Woman with the issue of blood exercised her faith. Jairus similarly came to Jesus. Whatever you need to do, to trigger your breakthrough, be inspired to do such in Jesus mighty Name.
A guide to what you can do:
1. Get a sure Word from the Lord. Wait on God for a relevant word. Search the scripture. Ponder on his word. Prov 32: 8.
2. Shew the Word at all times. Speak it, compose it in songs; dream it, express it, live it and believe it. If God has said it, IT IS Possible.
3. Believe it and walk in faith. Blessed is she that believeth, because there shall be a performance. NIV says it will be accomplished. Luke 1. 45
This morning, I stand upon the living word of God and I speak breakthrough to your spirit.
To every one going down the valley, I command a divine turn around.
Your healing is perfected.
I speak to that Blood pressure, let there be reversal.
To that child who has been acting funny in the last 2 weeks - I command restoration.
I speak peace to every storm. I destroy every yoke and barrier of impossibilities and delay.
You are already at a brickwall and don't know where to turn - I speak the Word, let there be a way. Receive divine guidance for your next steps.
You are about to make a very crucial and important decision - in your valley of decisions and in the multitude of thoughts - the Lord will show up.
Beloved, like the woman with the issue of blood, reach out and touch Him by faith.
The faithful God never fails.
Shalom and Blessings!!!
From the Desk of: Pastor in The House