I Sam 10: 11 - 13
Vs 11 And it came to pass, when all that knew him (Saul) beforetime saw that, behold, he prophesied among the prophets, then the people said one to another, what is this that is come unto the son of Kish? Is Saul also among the prophets?
Vs 12 And one of the same place answered and said, but who is their father? Therefore it became a proverb, is Saul also among the prophets?
Vs 13 And when he had made an end of prophesying, he came to the high place.
Beloved, the water does not struggle to flow; nothing can cover the glory of the sun - when it is time to shine forth, the Sun shines effortlessly. I have a strong witness and assurance in my spirit - your season for daybreak is here. There is an appointed time for you. And in your appointed season, Heaven's mandate over you shall come to pass.
This morning, we are going to use the 3 verses above to pray. Be ready to speak to your glory and virtue - it shall come to pass in Jesus Name.
1. My Father, my Father - as it came to pass for Saul, that what was written concerning him came to pass - this month of January 2013 shall not end until your agenda for me has been fulfilled in Jesus mighty Name.
2. Father Lord, Saul woke as an ordinary son of Kish, 48 hours after, he was lifted to the category of phophesying prophets. In the name of Jesus,within the next 48 hours, let my new season break forth. Take me to my next level in Jesus Name.
3. Father Lord, all those who knew Saul beforetime saw a new Saul, in Jesus mighty name, in this year of signs and wonders, turn me to an amazement and wonder to all that know me before now.
4. I command, let the New (insert your name) come forth. Yes, come forth, shine and be lifted in Jesus Name.
5. The transformation of Saul was so glorious that he became the talking point and gist around town - oh Lord, let your glory and power upon my life and household bring great glory and advertisement to your majesty in Jesus mighty name, Amen.
6. In vs 13 - Saul was not distracted by the question and blabbing of the people around him. He finished the mandate (prophesying). Father in the name of Jesus, no power, visible or invisible shall be able to distract, dissuade or derail me in the journey of life, I shall finish well in Jesus Name.
7. In vs 13 - Saul went thereafter to the high place. Father Lord, in this season of daybreak and breakthrough, take me to the high place you have prepared for me. Take me there Lord in Jesus Name.
8. Give Him thanks because this week as you go out and come in, the gracious and mighty God, will prosper you in all your ways In Jesus mighty Name, Amen. Gen 24: 27, 56.
Pray these prayer points with conviction; break forth on the right, left and centre. For surely, it shall also come to pass concerning you ALL that the Father has written concerning you, in Jesus mighty Name, Amen, Amen and Amen.
Shalom and Blessings
From the Desk of
Pastor in the House
Post a Comment