Pastor E A Adeboye Excerpt Sermon at
April 2020 Holy Ghost Service
Theme: Let There Be Light 4
Bible Text: Genesis 1:1-3, Matthew 12:34
Ministering: Pastor Ẹ. A. Adeboye.
What Divine Priorities means. The first time God spoke to man; Genesis 1:24. He said “Be blessed”.
1. Be Blessed: That was his first statement to man and when God blesses, no one can curse. In the mighty name of Jesus, Be blessed!
2. He said be fruitful that means barrenness isn’t in your portion.
I decree in the name of Jesus Christ be fruitful.
3. He said be multiplied. Therefore I decree in the name of Jesus Christ begin to multiply in everything that is glorious.
4. God went on to say “Be Dominant”. I’m saying to all my children, whatever may be your career, you will prosper.
Your name is the most important thing about you and the first time God introduced himself to man is found in:
1. The Almighty: Genesis 17:1. The Almighty means the one who has all might. Psalms 62:11, Luke 1:37. I hearby decree that everything considered impossible in your life shall become possible In Jesus name.
2. The name El-shaddai means the one who is all sufficient. Psalms 68:19. God is the one who has so much that he can load everyone with blessings.
I’m praying that the loads of blessings that he has in store for you shall be released unto you tonight. Whatever blessings you’ve received from God until this moment, receive double in Jesus mighty name. God is inexhaustible. Ephesians 3:20. I’m praying that when it’s time to pray tonight, you won’t ask God for small things because no matter how big it is, He has and can do more than enough. Ask Him for your biggest request and tonight in the name above every other names, he will grant you your request.
3. God introduced himself to man is found in: Gen 18:1-14, Psalms 50:9-13, Judges 6:17-21.
1. All the prophecies that God made to Abraham was fulfilled in one day. Numbers 23:19, Ecclesiastics 3:1, Pslams 115:3. Every prophecy he had given became a decree.
All the prophecies you’ve received From the Lord will become a decree in Jesus name. I decree today that everything you need to make your joy full, you will receive tonight in Jesus name.
The prophecies God made became decrees the moment he ate in Abraham’s tent. John 2:1-11Before the sun rises, everything that is “Not yet” in your life will become “Now” in Jesus name. How mighty is He? Matthew 3:9 He is so mighty that he can reverse the irreversible. Romans 4:16-19, John 11:39-45. In the Name that is above every other name, that irreversible will become reversed. In the name above every other name, you mouth will be filled with laughter in Jesus name. Psalms 126:1-3.
I decree, from now on, in your homes there will always be laughter In Jesus name. God is unchangeable. He is the same yesterday, today and forever.
His initial wish for you is to be blessed and he has not changed his mind. He hasn’t changed his words in Ezekiel 18:4. He only made provision for you to escape the death that sin can bring by sending His son Jesus Christ. Romans 6:23. Don’t joke with God, he is the Almighty. He is a very good friend but a very dangerous enemy.
Altar Call: If you want to give your life to Jesus Christ, just bow your head wherever you are and ask him to please save your souls. Tell him you will serve for the rest of our life. Lord I thank you for your word, I ask Lord that all those who are surrendering their lives to you now, please accept them, write their names in the book of life and add them to the family of Christ.
1. Thank the Almighty God for his preservation and mercy
2. Father, that original blessing that you pronounced in Adam & Eve please pronounce it afresh on me and my family today.
3. Jehovah El-Shaddai prove yourself in my life and in my family that you’re more than sufficient, no matter how big our requests might be tonight. Do more than we can ever ask for.
4. Father you’re welcome in my home, please come and dine with us.
5. Every prophecy that you’ve directed in my direction, turn it to a decree tonight. Let it be done this very night.
6. From now on my Father, let it be joy and laughter all the days of my life.
7. Individual Requests to God.
Father, thank you for your love. I ask that the original blessings that you released upon Adam and Eve, please release on your children. Let your children be fruitful, let them multiply. Let them serve you with gladness and tonight visit all of us, from this moment on whenever with sit to eat, please come and dine with us in Jesus name. Lord we ask that you receive this offering as a token that you are welcome to dine with us at all times. I pray that none of these your children will ever lack again. Daddy I ask that you lay hands on all your children, please give them their miracles in Jesus name.