Praise To The Lord The Almighty King of Creation
1. Praise to the Lord, the Almighty, The King of creation;
0 my soul, praise Him, for He is thy health and salvation;
All ye who hear,
Brothers and sisters draw near, Prais. e Him in glad adoration.
2. Praise to the Lord, who doth prosper thy work and defend thee;
Surely His goodness and mercy here daily attend thee;
Ponder anew What the Almighty can do,
If with His love He befriend thee.
3. Praise to the Lord, who, when tem pest their welfare are waging,
Who, when the elements madly around thee are raging,
Biddeth them cease, Turneth their fury to peace,
Whirlwinds and waters assuaging.
4. Praise to the Lord, who, when darkness and sin is abounding,
Who, when the godless do triumph, all virtue confounding,
Shedeth His light, Chaseth the horrors of night
Saints with His mercy surrounding.
5. Praise to the Lord! 0 let all that is in me adore Him!
All that hath life and breath, come now with praises before Him! Let the Amen
Sound from His people again; Gladly for aye we adore Him.