RCCG Mercyland Parish
Lift Up Your Heads
May 01, 2020
My Month to Arise & Shine
Isaiah 60: 1 – 3
1Arise, shine; for your light has come and the glory of the Lord is risen upon you. 2 For behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and deep darkness the people; but the Lord will arise over you, and His glory will be seen upon you. 3 The Gentiles shall come to your light, and kings to the brightness of your rising.
This Chapter was written about 680 B.C
Focus was on the Glory of Zion
And this Glory is derived from the Source – From the Father
1. Let’s give thanks to God the Father for the miracle, blessings of Life, of a New Day & a new month – John 1:5 He is the light that shines in the darkness, and the darkness has shall not overcome it
2. Let’s appreciate Him as our Source of Life, sound health/mind (we received the breathe of life from him (Gen 2:7), and he is the Light of our Life and destiny. John 1:4 – In Him was Life, and that life was the light of men.
3. Isa 60: 1 – Arise, Shine, for your light has come and the Glory of the Lord is risen upon you. Selah – this is Rhema. John 6:63b – the words that I speak to you, they are spirit and they are life. My Father, thank you for speaking Life, Purpose, direction, clarity, focus into my situation.
4. Isa 60: 1 – God is saying to someone right now – you have been receiving the wrong messages, you are overwhelm by the messages of fear, hopelessness and despair. Pray – My Father, thank you for breaking through my situation by the power of your word. I confess that you are My Commander, I am your warrior; I am at your command! I am ready to arise. From this moment, I shall shine to your Glory.
5. Isa 60: 2a - For behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and deep darkness the people… (Song – I am not moved by what I see, hear, I am only moved by the word of God). God is saying to someone – your success in life is not determine by what surrounds you, but by who you are connected to. Eccl 9:4a – for to him that is joined to all the living, there is hope. Pray – My Father, thank you that you are my source, I am connected to you, nothing can pluck me out of you, there is hope for me. I receive hope, I walk in the hope of your word.
6. Isa 60: 2b…but the Lord will arise over you, and His glory will be seen upon you. The spirit of God is speaking to you now. No matter the darkness of this season, it cannot limit or constrain you. Eph 5: 14a – It is the light that makes everything visible. My Father, this month, I receive your light, I have clear understand, I receive divine guidance for my journey and path this month in Jesus Name.
7. Isa 60: 3 The Gentiles shall come to your light, and kings to the brightness of your rising. God is reminding you of your Abrahamic blessings. Gen 12: 1-3. My Father, I confess that I am blessed. You have made my Name great. I am growing to become a great Nation. My life and light will shine so bright and darkness shall not overcome me in Jesus Name.
Give him thanks for these powerful prayers & declarations for His words is ‘as you have spoken in my hearing, so will I do. Num14:28’
Welcome to the Month of May.
Your Month of Mercy.
The month that Grace will speak for you.
Be rest assured, the blood of Jesus is speak better things
And the Word himself, has spoken life to your spirit and situation
The Parakletos, the sweet Holy spirit will percolates and surrounds all that pertains to you.
That is why I am so persuaded that you are gonna “Arise and Shine this morning”
Message – Isaiah 60: 4 - 5
4 “Lift up your eyes all around, and see: they all gather together, they come to you; your sons shall come from afar, and your daughters shall be nursed at your side. 5 Then you shall see and become radiant, and your heart shall swell with joy; because the abundance of the sea shall be turned to you, the wealth of the Gentiles shall come to you.
In Psalm 24: 7, 9 – Lift up your heads, O you gates, be lifted up, you ancient doors, that the King of Glory may come in.
Note Vs 7, 9 – same thing word for word. Why?
It’s because the Mission was critical and no gates was permitted to hinder him.
The Number 2 is a number of witness and agreement
Today, I agree with you, the trinity in council also in agreement, no power of gates, of hell nor the scheme of men, nor imagination of the forces of darkness shall be able to limit you.
Rhema for the month
In verse 4, God is giving us the strategy for victory and turn around.
Lift up your eyes all around and see…
God is saying others may be seeing darkness
The nations of the world may be seeing calamity
There may be scaring statistics all over the places
There may be all kind of symptoms/evidence/trends saying you are coming down into financial loss, emotional loss, down the slopes, etc.
Economics advisers may not see how the turnaround can happen so quickly – 2 Kings 7: 2, 19 – the Officer (Economists advisers) “Then the royal officer on whose arm the king leaned answered the man of God “if the Lord should make windows in heaven, could this thing be?
God is saying “Lift Up your eyes all around and see.
3 emphasis to note:
1. Lift Up your eyes.
Listen – You are what you focus on; what you say reflects what you see– John 5
God is saying switch on the eyes of your spirit.
Eph 1:18 says Open the eyes of their hearts, and let the light of your truth flood in (The Voice).
It’s not all gloom. In the midst of this physical darkness, God is lifting up souls.
Gen 13:14 – Looking eyes are many, seeing eyes are few.
At God’s command, Lift Up your eyes and you shall see.
2. God is saying ‘Don’t just look straight, look around’
Don’t allow what you are used to, constrain what is possible
Don’t dwell on the past forever.
There is a new normal, with every change comes new possibilities
God is saying switch on your creativity.
Open your mind to new ideas, be flexible
Switch on your creative nature – Song - I have got the life of God in me
Psalm 82:6, John 10: 34 – It is written in your law, I said, you are gods.
3. God is saying I am empowering you to See
I decree and declare, in Jesus Name, you will look around, you will see well.
Prov 20: 12 – the hearing ear, and the seeing eye, the Lord hath made even both of them – Oh Lord, please activate my eyes to see in Jesus Name
May you not look and see perdition & destruction like Lot. Gen 13: 10 – Lot looked and saw the whole plain of Jordan well-watered, but it was his destruction.
Unless God helps a man, he will see trouble, it will come packaged as Eldorado.
What God was saying through Isaiah is – receive divine assistance to see
What you see determine how you react.
If you see fire you will run; if you see a well-lushed garden, you will die dia
Zech 1: 18 – 21 God open Zechariah’s eyes to see the problem and the limitations of his Nation.
God can open your eyes now
Even eyes are popping open now
New possibilities, Solutions are coming through
It’s your time to arise and shine
3 Prayer Points:
My Father, it’s my time to arise and shine. Even as you have commanded me, I arise, and shine, make progress, break through territories, break through the gates into your divine purpose for my life
My Father, activate my eyes to see, ears to ear and heart to understand in Jesus Name
My Father, every evil horns against my family and Nation with an intention to scatter, oh you heavenly carpenters, arrest them and break their horns completely in Jesus Name.
Offering Time – Package your offering (Whatsapp or Facebook Page)
As you Arise and Shine, you shall see…
God opened the door of faith.
The door of health, wellness, sound mind are open to you.
God can open the door of spiritual growth
God can open the door of victory
God can open the door of Progress and close the door of stagnation
God can open the door of restoration
God can open the door of evangelism and double mandate
God can open the door of settlement from indebtedness
God can open the door of victory from all battles of life
God can do anything and everything
Whatever door that you desire open this month, God said a great door of effective ministry, a great and productive door has been opened, they shall not be shut.
Post a Comment