SUNDAY 3RD NOVEMBER DAY 3: THANKSGIVING (DADDY G.O AND MUMMY G.O) TEXT: Psalms 136:1
1. Bless the Lord O my soul and all that is within me. Bless His Holy name.
Psalms 103: 1
2. Thank God for a new day and for the salvation of your soul
3. Let us bless the name of the Lord. Truly; it has been of the LORD'S mercies that we were not consumed, because his compassions that has not failed us. Lam 3:22 Psa 34:1
4. Thank God for Daddy and Mummy G.O for the Lord’s mercies over them Exod. 33:19.
5. Thank God for calling and backing up Daddy and Mummy G.O in this Great Commission.
6. Let us thank God for His mercy on the family of Daddy G.O
7. Let us thank God for divine health in the family of Daddy G.O
8. Let us bless the name of the Lord for His Hands of supports for Daddy
G.O in the Mission generally.
9. We thank you for anointing daddy G.O so powerfully and making him a blessing to this generation, in Jesus name.
10. Father we thank you for our mother in Israel- Pastor. Mrs. Folu Adeboye, for the support she is giving to the ministry of your son, in Jesus name.
11. Let us appreciate God for all the AGOs, the governing council, SATGOs, and all those that are working with our father in the Lord, the General Overseer.
12. Appreciate God for all the souls won to the Kingdom through the Holy Spirit in all the outreaches where Daddy G.O had ministered this year.
13. Let us thank God for the all the Pastors , ministers and workers in RCCG.
14. Thank God for pastors, ministers and workers in RCCG whose hearts are committed to the expansion of God’s kingdom activities
15. Let us appreciate God for the release of the Holy Spirit to our pastors, ministers and workers in RCCG.