TUESDAY 5TH NOVEMBER DAY 5: A CRY FOR MERCY TEXT: Psalms
103:1-5, 2 Chromicles 7:14, Psalms 51, Hab 3:2
1. Bless the Lord O my soul and all that is within me. Bless His Holy name.
Psa 103: 1
2. Thank God for a new day and for the salvation of your soul
3. Let us bless the name of the Lord. Truly; it has been of the LORD'S
mercies that we were not consumed, because his compassions has not
failed us. Lam 3:22, Psa 34:1
4. If you know, you are not saved, and you need salvation, pray
sincerely from your heart as follows “Lord Jesus, for too long I’ve
kept you out of my life. I know that I am a sinner and that I cannot save
myself. By faith I gratefully receive your gift of salvation. Thank you
Lord Jesus, for coming to earth. I believe you are the Son of God who
died on the cross for my sins and rose from the dead on the third day.
Thank you for bearing my sins and giving me the gift of eternal life. I
believe your words are true. Come into my heart, Lord Jesus, and be my
Saviour. I accept you Lord Jesus as my lord and saviour. Amen. John 3:16
5. Father; I confess and forsake my sin, please, Lord let me obtain mercy
and forgiveness in Jesus name. Prov 28:13
6. Father; with you there is forgiveness, forgive me Oh Lord the sins of my
father’s house in Jesus name. Psa 130:4
7. Father; at every instance I have lost your mercy, please Lord, forgive
me and restore your mercy back into my life, in Jesus name.
8. Father; hear the voice of my plea for your mercy, in Jesus name. Psa
9. Father; let your goodness and mercies follow me all the days of my life
in Jesus name. Psa 23:6
10.Father; because you are the God of love and righteousness, forgive us
our iniquities and show your people mercy in Jesus name.
11.Father; we ask for your mercies over every error we have committed in
your church and our gatherings in Jesus name.
12.My father; My God let mercy speak for me where I have lost hope, in
13.Father; whenever helpers gather to discuss my case, Lord; let your
mercy raise a voice in my favour in Jesus name.
14.Lord, let your mercy continue to uphold and sustain the Redeemed
Christian Church of God in Jesus name.
15.Father; by your mercy and grace keep your Church RCCG aligned to the
covenant terms You have with her. Keep your church alive and active
till your coming. Luk. 18:8
Post a Comment