June Holy Communion Service
Ministering: Pastor E. A Adeboye
Theme: Let There Be Light 6
Bible Text: 2 Kings 4: 38-41
What goes into your body can terminate your life if it’s poisonous. If discovered early and the right antidote is given, the poison can be neutralised.
The best Antidote is the Body of Jesus Christ. 1 Corinthians 11:23-24, 1 Peter 2:24.
The Holy Communion is a sacred meal. Eating it ‘unworthy’ can result in death. 1 Corinthians 11:27-30. It is a covenant meal; a meal meant for only those who are 100% convinced of their salvation and eternal home. If you are not sure of your salvation, please do not partake of the Holy Communion.
For those who are already children of God, the Bible says you must discern the Body of Christ; that is, no bitterness in you towards any member of the Body of Christ.
1. The bread represents the Body of Jesus. Matthew 15:13
As you partake of the Holy Communion, His body will go into the root of your system and find everything not planted by God to root them out.
2. All sicknesses originated from the devil for there is no sickness in Heaven. Matthew 12:22
3. The wine which is symbolic of His blood completes the job done by the Antidote (the bread) in your system. Revelation 12:10-11
4. The wine which represents the Blood of Jesus is poison to demons.
When should it be eaten?
1. The Bible calls the Holy Communion the Lord's supper. Supper is eaten at night; best after dusk. Exodus 12:11-12, John 13:1-30.
How is it to be taken?
2. If you're worshipping with others, wait for them so you may eat together. 1 Corinthians 11:33
3. You must eat the Holy Communion with only members of the Body of Christ. 1 Corinthians 11:29, Ephesians 1:22-22
1. Any plant that the Almighty God has not planted in my body, be uprooted tonight in the mighty name of Jesus.
2. Every thing demonic in my system, get out now in the Name of Jesus.