February 2018 Holy Ghost Service
Date: February 02, 2018
Theme: Stronger Than Your Enemies - Part 2
Father! Answer my prayers by fire tonight
8 Simultaneous Equation
1. There are problems that are beyond man
2. No problem that is beyond God - Luke 18:27
3. Man can hide from Man
4. No Man can hide from God - Psalm 139:7-12
5. Security agent can be compromise
6. God cannot be comprise - Isaiah 6:1-3
7. Man can sponsor Evil - Esther 3:8-9
8. God cannot sponsor Evil - Job 8:20
The prayer warrior is more effective than the activist.
The Enemies of God and Children of the world God has a common mistake - they underrate the Power of Prayer
1. Father, wherever those who are shedding blood are hiding, expose them and deal with them.
2. Father, all those who are condoling evildoers, expose them and deal with them.
3. Father, all those who are sponsoring evil and bloodshed, expose them and destroy them.
4. Father, anyone focusing on me, my family, your Church for evil intention, destroy them and wipe them out.
Text: Mark 11:22 And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God. 11:23 For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith.
Altar Call Scriptural Reading: Proverbs 13:15, 11:21, Deuteronomy 28:1 & 7,Proverbs 28:1,John 5:2-14,Romans 6:23, Deuteronomy 30:19-20
Mountain: Symbolizes a huge enemy, strong adversary, hiding force
What you need to do when you are confronted with a mountain
1. Don't ignore the mountain, you have to confront it in other to conquer.
Mathew 18:18, 2Kings 4:1-7, Mathew 8:14, Mark 10:46-52, Joshua 5:13, 6:5
Father, I need help, help me right now
2. Talk to the mountain - Psalm 16:18, 62:6, 125:1, Hebrews 13:8, Acts 17:28, Galatians 2:20, Psalm 121:1-3
Father, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ, I say to you my mountain move in the mighty name of Jesus
3. Explain to the mountain that is blocking your view - Proverbs 29:18, Psalm 100:2, Nehemiah 8:10, Job 17:7.
Father in the name of Jesus everything that is not allowing me to serve you with Joy must go tonight
4. Tell the mountain that mountain I am not advising you - Deuteronomy 30:19, Ezekiel 33:11, Mathew 28:8-20, Job 22:21-28.
Father, I decree tonight every mountain in my life move now!
5. When dealing with your mountain, Don't leave any mountain behind - Joshua 11:22, 1 Samuel 17:49, Joshua 7:1-end.
Father, every mountain leaving me today, must go to the sea and perish
6. Be specific about your mountain - 1Peter 2:24, Revelation 12:11, 2 Corinthians 8:9, Judges 14:15-19
Thank Him for the mountain moved.
May your mountain never return.
Ask God for something extraordinary you want Him to do for you for the month of February.
Special Divine Encounter - Monday 5th - Friday 9th February 2018 by 5pm daily
A special prayer for Nigeria - Tuesday 13th February, 2018. 10am - 1pm