Day 1 RCCG Virtual Convention 2020
Ministering: Pastor E A Adeboye
Bible Text: Romans 16:3-5
Song: We bless Your Name oh Lord
And we confess You
That You are the Lord
The house fellowship is very crucial to us in RCCG.
If we can’t go to church, we can meet in our homes. You can see that God is always a step ahead of our enemy.
I’m believing God for everyone of you, you will open up your house for a church in your home.
Romans 16:3-5, Philemon 1-2 I am praying that whenever God is writing the history of the church in the new generation, He will talk about the church in your house.
You never can tell what God will make of what we start in your house.
Why should I have a church in my home?
Mark 5:25-34, 10:46-52, John 9:1-7,
When Jesus visits, the irreversible becomes reversible.
If your house becomes a house church, several things will happen. 1 Kings 17:8-24
1. God will make sure there won’t be lack in that house.
2. The problems affecting the society will not come near your house.
3. Death will be far away from you.
4. You will have blessings running over and they will be so big you won't be able to hide them. It doesn’t matter what is happening in your life, people will talk about you.
1. Father please let your church be established in my home in Jesus name.
2. Father, as many of your children that are already house fellowship leaders, please promote them.
3. Father, as many that are yet to open their doors for You to come into their houses, as they open the door, let Your blessings begin to flow in.
4. Father, You are welcome into my home, come and dwell in my home and make it Your abode. Let Your Church be established in my home.