RCCG Sunday School Manual
Date: 25 November 2018:
Quarterly Review – First Interactive Session
– TO ASK QUESTIONS ON TREATED LESSONS FOR CLARITY
– TO GIVE CRITICAL APPRAISAL OF THE OUTLINES
– TO GIVE USEFUL SUGGESTIONS TOWARDS BETTER PERFORMANCES
– TO GIVE USEFUL SPIRITUAL CONTRIBUTIONS
Lesson 01: Thanksgiving: Reasons and Benefits
Lesson 02: Thanksgiving: When and how?
Lesson 03: Ingratitude
Lesson 04: Jesus: the only way
Lesson 05: The new birth
Lesson 06: Be holy
Lesson 07: Christian discipleship
Lesson 08: Partners (not staff) in Christian service
Lesson 09: Intentional disciple-making
Lesson 10: Hypocrites in the Church
Lesson 11: The early church: A model for today
Lesson 12: The Home Church
SUNDAY SCHOOL HYMN
1. O Sunday School, on the Lord’s day,
O how I love Thee well,
I am happy, it makes me glad
To rejoice at Thy birth.
2. O Sunday School, on the Lord’s day, Thy friendship suits me well,
Both young and old will sing Thy song,
We long for Sunday School.
3. O Sunday School, on the Lord’s day,
Christ was Thy first teacher,
The Holy Spirit, great teacher,
Does manifest in thee.
4. O Sunday School, on the Lord’s day,
This testimony is sure,
That God, the Father Almighty,
Poured His blessing on Thee.
5. O Sunday School, on the Lord’s day,
Though the sun be so bright,
Or if the clouds black with rain,
I’ll be in Sunday School.
6. O Sunday School, on the Lord’s day,
I rejoice to see Thee,
Will thou pass over me today?
Without my being blest?